Is this a fact? Does the policies which are verbally supported and actually attempted by this president reflect the social justice teachings of the Catholic Church?
How would one know? The Church's position on social justice issues is very clearly explained in the Compendium of the Social Doctrine of the Church. The Principles of Church's Social Doctrine are covered in detail in Chapter 4. They are
- The Principle of the Common Good
- The Universal Destination of Goods
- The Principle of Subsidiarity
- The Principle of Solidarity
- The Fundamental Values of Social Life